Rayhaan uddin

Rayhaan uddin

@utd_rayhaan

Followers41
Following172

united till I die ❤️ #GlazersOut

West Midlands, England
Joined on November 21, 2020
@utd_rayhaan Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @utd_rayhaan and found useful information for you.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
35 minutes
Average replies
13
Average retweets
36
Average likes
597
Tweets with photos
17 / 100
Tweets with videos
0 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100
Fun Fact

75%, or three out of four, heads of state are utilizing Twitter.

Quoted @CFC__Makka

Unpopular Opinion the best teams in the world right now in order are 1. Bayern 2. Man City 3. Chelsea 4. PSG 5. Man United

Nahhhh this is wrong Mine goes : 1. Man City 2. Bayern 3. United 4. Chelsea 5. Psg https://t.co/aj5vBM1xeA

0
0
0

I watched him make that run into the box

0
0
0

Cavaniiiiiiii I love this guy man wtf

0
0
0

Please rest my boy rashford

0
0
0
Look at BRUNO PLS 🥺😩♥️ https://t.co/d5uTTgNtFX

Look at BRUNO PLS 🥺😩♥️ https://t.co/d5uTTgNtFX

35
62
1K
‏ً
7 hours ago

Gentle reminder that Chris Kavanagh is the worst referee alive

4
7
125

Maguire getting injured so people are finally going to see his importance when he’s not playing.

52
295
5K

Why bring on cavani man

0
0
0

This Greenwood is a flipping gunman ffs. Either foot as well.

12
23
809

Konsa lucky cavani wasn’t on the pitch there don’t touch cavanis son

0
0
0

Quoted @FourFourJordan

Manchester United are Sancho and Rice away from being complete and there’s no way we do what makes sense because we are not a serious football club.

And a centre back https://t.co/vI86BLYrvp

0
0
0

@isoquince It’s actually so funny watching them play man they look like make a wish kids just happy to be on the pitch, speeding around the whole time

0
1
4

The McFred press. Both rush forward get sold then chase back into acres of open space

4
36
254

Mctominay and Fred start as a pivot for united and u lot think sancho will sign for us yk

0
0
0

Mctominay is such a passenger man we could just put Donny there and he’d do 10x a better job #AVLMUN

1
2
13
⁵☔
a day ago

For anyone wondering how league tax works : The Premier League is standard Divide by : - 1.5 for La Liga G/A - 2 for Ligue 1 G/A - 2.5 for Serie A G/A - 3 for Bundesliga G/A You'll get a more accurate analysis of players after doing this

52
37
510
2016, take me back... https://t.co/5rqFULODkH
4

2016, take me back... https://t.co/5rqFULODkH

47
102
2K
LKG🔰
11 hours ago
1% chance 99% Faith https://t.co/ZQuVF64dsf

1% chance 99% Faith https://t.co/ZQuVF64dsf

18
83
1K
Next Page