Casey Neistat

Casey Neistat

@Casey

Followers2.1M
Following2.8K

family + work

nyc
Joined on June 10, 2010
@Casey Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @Casey and found useful information for you.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
17 minutes
Average replies
27
Average retweets
8
Average likes
1071
Tweets with photos
95 / 100
Tweets with videos
5 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100
Fun Fact

The average business has 14,709 Twitter followers.

Casey Neistat
15 minutes ago
WELCOME TO COLORFUL COLORADO https://t.co/vs4uXSiJhj

WELCOME TO COLORFUL COLORADO https://t.co/vs4uXSiJhj

Casey Neistat
16 minutes ago
this blunt force weapon is called a ‘tire buddy’ https://t.co/yZdh7aAwd4
2

this blunt force weapon is called a ‘tire buddy’ https://t.co/yZdh7aAwd4

it’s a 24 gallon tank. we had .229 gallons left @ 14mpg. So we coulda made it another 3 miles. https://t.co/nTTUzx8Tsi

it’s a 24 gallon tank. we had .229 gallons left @ 14mpg. So we coulda made it another 3 miles. https://t.co/nTTUzx8Tsi

‘that was fucking close’ https://t.co/u7GKL4EaHS

‘that was fucking close’ https://t.co/u7GKL4EaHS

38
24
2K
ITS A GOOD GOD DAMN MIRACLE https://t.co/9KHLS9bmGV

ITS A GOOD GOD DAMN MIRACLE https://t.co/9KHLS9bmGV

51
12
1K
AC is off, car is coasting. still no sign of gas station. https://t.co/O27bIX5Emz

AC is off, car is coasting. still no sign of gas station. https://t.co/O27bIX5Emz

14
5
807
keeping it in neutral on the downhills. exactly zero signs of civilization on the horizon https://t.co/NpMDyyoTbm
2

keeping it in neutral on the downhills. exactly zero signs of civilization on the horizon https://t.co/NpMDyyoTbm

29
2
590
I don’t see why he finds this so hysterical. https://t.co/qSkM2cykkd

I don’t see why he finds this so hysterical. https://t.co/qSkM2cykkd

27
4
888
we are so fucked https://t.co/pNxdkqenny

we are so fucked https://t.co/pNxdkqenny

41
16
979
⛽️ update; not looking promising https://t.co/A5Ez9hRZ9f
2

⛽️ update; not looking promising https://t.co/A5Ez9hRZ9f

well. Stanley neglected to pay much attention to the fuel situation and I was busy playing Nintendo and we’re now down to our last 43miles and there does not seem to be a gas station anywhere within 43 miles.  standby https://t.co/OFWauGxoiG

well. Stanley neglected to pay much attention to the fuel situation and I was busy playing Nintendo and we’re now down to our last 43miles and there does not seem to be a gas station anywhere within 43 miles. standby https://t.co/OFWauGxoiG

31
11
1K
with Stanley confidently behind the wheel I’m taking a little me time playing some Super Mario World on the tiniest SNES ever made https://t.co/KTHS44yzM9

with Stanley confidently behind the wheel I’m taking a little me time playing some Super Mario World on the tiniest SNES ever made https://t.co/KTHS44yzM9

23
16
1K
SNOW!! (also I’m awake from my nap) also SNOW!! https://t.co/MxH9586Nvj

SNOW!! (also I’m awake from my nap) also SNOW!! https://t.co/MxH9586Nvj

it’s nice having someone up front. We did though agree to a 80/20 talk/no talk ratio. 80% of our driving will have zero talking (we have 60 hours of history pod casts teed up) and the other 20% of our time will be spent discussing those podcasts. no other topics will be spoken on https://t.co/glydeF0QWi

it’s nice having someone up front. We did though agree to a 80/20 talk/no talk ratio. 80% of our driving will have zero talking (we have 60 hours of history pod casts teed up) and the other 20% of our time will be spent discussing those podcasts. no other topics will be spoken on https://t.co/glydeF0QWi

35
14
2K
I guess we don’t get much Arizona on this trip.  hi Utah 👋 https://t.co/hotp0eMuyQ
2

I guess we don’t get much Arizona on this trip. hi Utah 👋 https://t.co/hotp0eMuyQ

Next Page